FOUNDED JUNE ,1985
MAIN OBJETIVES: INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY FOR DEVELOPING
THE SMALL. MEDIUM AND EMERGING ENTERPRISE.
EXPERIENCE IN LATIN AMERICAN,EUROPE AND USA:
brasil ,costa rica,guatemala, panama, england, nicaragua, spain, portugal
honduras ,san salvador , usa and venezuela.
AREAS OF CONSULTANCY PRACTICES:
1- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STRATEGIES:
- business cooperation with different forms.
- joint ventures and strategic alliances for scientific, technological
, manufacturing and different sectors.
- any non convetional form of cooperation for business development at
national ,international and global level.
- sme exporters and developing the competitive strategy.
2- ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR SMALL BUSINESS CREATION:
- small enterprise develoment
- young and graduate starter
- family enterprise strategies /programmes and analysis.
- centre for enterprise creation for small firm from tecnological , scientific
and academic base.
3- EMPLOYMENT AND JOB CREATION PROGRAMME AND STRATEGIES:
- job creations in different forms and programmes.
- employment and unemployment studies and developing strategies
- management cooperation between government and NGO for employment and
4- BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND STRATEGIES OF MARKETING :
- business analysis and opportunities
- marketing research and data collecting
- internet analysis for international business
5- ORGANIZATIONAL RENEWAL ,CHANGE AND HUMAN RESOURCES
- organizational strategy for sme
- human resources strategies
- organization development strategies
- human resources training and development
- short training and conferences in: development entrepreneurship, management
development and business development
6- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
FOR LESS DEVELOPMENT COUNTRIES( LDC):
- cooperation in projects and contracts for management and institutional
development from fnancial multilateral organizations : IDB, BID, WORLD
BANK, EUROPEAN UNION , DEVELOPMENT FUNDS , INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES for
project and implementation.
7-STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT USING INTERNET
THROUGH INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES:
B2B, B2C and anothers , in coordination with government agencies and development
bank in charge of promoting international business .
8-INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATION AND NEGOTIATING
ON CASE BY CASE OF POTENTIAL BUSINESS SITUATIONS ,UNDER THE NEEDS OF EACH
PARTICULAR BUSINESS ENTERPRISE OR ANOTHER TYPE OF ORGANIZATION. .
OMAR VALENTI G, PHD(TP),MBA,DHRM,AIM.GCIPD, LICRI
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
ADDRESS: Apartado Nº. 47223 (P.O Box)
1041-A, Caracas – Venezuela.
Fax 58-212-693.44.13 / 58-212-693-7536
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
CURRENT AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
City and Country
|Nov. 1986 To date
||General Director for Business Development and
|May. 1985 Oct. 1986
||Banco Royal Venezolano (Bank)
||Junior Vicepresident for Human Resources Development
|Oct. 1982 Nov. 1983
||Pto Ordáz Venezuela
||Internal Human Resources
|Oct. 1977 July 1978
||Modulo Conceca (Cement)
||Human Resources Development
|Oct. 1976 Oct. 1977
||Sherwin Williams Co (Corpoquímica)
||Training and Development
|July 1974 Oct. 1976
||Human Resources Specialist
| Jan. 1974 June 1974
INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE: Consultant, Trainer
and Observer in Spain, Brazil, Central América, USA, Japan and
India for different types of consultancy and international business assignment.
1991-1992 Doctoral studies (candidate) entrepreneurship and small business
management, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona in coordination with
Durtham University Business School (Spain and England).
1981-1982 MBA, International Business, Schiller International University
(London and Paris).
1979-1980 DHRM, Postgraduate Human Resources Management, Sheffield, BUSINESS
1980 GIPD, Graduate Intitute Personnel Development, London, U.K.
1978-1979 Diploma in English for Overseas Student, University College
Cardiff, Wales, U.K.
1972-1978 Licenciate of industrial Relations, University of Carabobo,
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish.
INTERNET CONSULTANCY: Consulting by internet in international
business strategies for firms in USA, India, Venezuela, Turquía,
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: Visiting lecturer and trainer since 1982
for both private and public universities; consulting and training, for small and medium enterprises in different sectors.
1978-1982 Scholarship, Ayacucho Foundation, England, U.K.: Postgraduate
and master degree.
1991-1992 Scholarship, CONICIT, Spain.: Doctoral studies in sme and entrepreneurship.
1997 Scholarship, Japan Government, Jica, Japan.: Advance management programme
in sme in industry.
2000 Scholarship Indian Government, New Delhi.: Advance manpower and employment
programme for human resources development.
Andean Community (AC), IPD (UK), ICSB (USA), FFI (USA), BIM (UK), ASTD
(USA), ANRI (Ven), IIRA (SWITERLAND)
VISITING COUNTRIES: 36.
REGISTERED CONSULTANT: World Bank (USA) IDB/USA UE (Belgium)
ALIDE (Perú) FIV (VEN). CAN (Andean Community of Nations)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Human Resources strategies,
management development schemes, entrepreneurship and business projects,
change management and international business cooperation.
- Promote applications of professional management in the small and medium
- Train several people in management and supervisory skills to improve
- Contributed to create and understand the culture of human resources
management in Venezuelan organizations.
- International business strategies cases
For further information contact
SECTORS WITH EXPERIENCE:
The following are the most represetative sectors : services, sme, education,
central governmet, manufacturing,banking ,chambers of sme,health, distribution,mining,
state enterprise,consultancy engeniering , wood and furniture .
In order to see more details ,please click in: www.metodoger.com.ve
click SECTORES CON EXPERIENCIA.
TYPE OF CLIENTS AND NAMES: www.metodoger.com.ve
more details : please click in: SECTORES
For further information contact